The next relative of macro x offers additional measuring of altitude. The compatibility with ANT+ power meters makes the x-series a training system for professional players without compromises.
Different from usual cyclometers the macro series can be controlled by remote control. Without releasing your hands from the handlebars while riding can give you great freedom and comfort.
macro2h rc offers an additional cable between holder and unit which makes it an ideal solution for mountain bikers, trekking riders or triathletes.
A great variety of functions
macrohigh x offers you a wide variety of practical functions. Combined with optional heart2feel x heart rate belt, macro2sx cad cadence sensor and macropc interface you are equipped with a high class training system which will meet all your needs.
Training with heart rate
The adjustable heart frequency zone which is shown by a visual indicator, enables a continuous control of your heart rate. Always have an eye on your workout and stay in the ideal training range.
The integrated barometer accurately measures your altitude and enables you to develop precise altitude profiles after collecting your training data.
Analysis with your PC
Using the traininglab software you may document and analyze your workout in detail. To observe your training progress, compare your current workout with previous sessions or have a look at a variety of statistics.
If you are a POLAR user, the POLAR plugin gives you the possibility to transfer your training data from the POLAR software or carry on using your POLAR products with traininglab.
Train like a pro with Trainingsplan.com
Trainingsplan.com provides the possibility to create training schedules which adapt to your needs. If you are ill or have no time for your workout, the schedule will be calculated anew. Many details in your life may influence your training schedule. With an accommodating schedule you'll always make the best out of your workout.
Setting your PC
Using the macropc interface, you can download data from your macro cyclometer to your PC within only seconds.
• 2 wheel sizes adjustable
• Time and date
• Automatic start/stop function
• Battery charge condition
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Compare actual speed with average speed
• Riding time (bike1/ bike2)
• Total riding time (bike1 / bike2 / bikes 1&2)
• Lap memory (19 laps)
• Auto lap time within time target
• Auto lap time within distance target
• Current temperature
• Maximum temperature
• Minimum temperature
• Current altitude
• Saved home altitude
• Altitude gain/loss
• Maximum altitude
• Total altitude gain (bike 1 / bike 2)
• Total altitude loss (bike 1 / bike 2)
• Current ascent
• Average ascent
• Average descent
• Maximum ascent
• Maximum descent
• Current cadence
• Average cadence
• Maximum cadence
Heart rate functions
• Current heart rate
• Average heart rate
• Maximum heart rate
• Heart rate indicator (%- visualization of heart rate zone)
• Passed time under/in/over heart ratezone
• Calory consumption
• Fat consumption
Data memory functions
• Data memory up to 200 hours of training
• Adjustable spoke interval (5 – 10 – 20 seconds)
PC functions (Analysis and adjustment)
• Downloading of tours and training data via PC interface. Analysis with traininglab-Software
• Adjustment of the cyclometer via PC interface
• Speed sensor with digital 2,4 Ghz ANT+ radio transmission
• Cadence sensor with digital 2,4 Ghz ANT+ radio transmission
• 3 button remote control
• Waterproof until 3 Bar
• Battery CR2032
• macrohigh x - Cyclometer head unit
• macro2sx speed - Speed sensor
• macro2h - Holder
• Mounting kit